The browser you are using is out of date and may not support all of the features of this website. Please update your browser to a modern browser that supports HTML5.

All changes made after your initial application or certification is forwarded to the VA Regional Office and should be brought to the attention of the Veterans Affairs Office so the change can be reported. A VA form 22-1995 (veteran) or 22-5495 (dependant) is necessary when the following changes occur. These forms can be downloaded from the VA website.

The most common changes include

Change of address

If you should move during your enrollment at GSW, you will need to change your address with the VA Regional Office updated on the Veteran’s Benefits form as well as the university. Changing your address with only one of these will not automatically change your address with the other. A change of address can be called into the VA Regional Office at 877-838-2778.

Change in major

Should you decide to change your major you should be aware you must submit a Major/Advisor change form to the Registrar’s Office and you must complete VA form 22-1995 (veteran) or 22-5495 (dependant) and submit it to the Certifying Official.

Change in credit hours

This occurs when you drop a class(es) or are dropped from a class(es) by the Registrar. Any changes in your schedule will potentially affect your monthly payments from the VA and may result in an overpayment which would need to be repaid. In order to avoid this type of overpayment, you should submit your Veteran’s Benefits form after you have finalized your schedule.

Withdrawal from class(es)

VA does not pay for withdrawal of a course(s) unless there are mitigating circumstances involved. Should it become necessary for you to withdraw from class(es), you should contact the Veterans Certifying Official immediately. A withdrawal/drop will get reported whether or not you notify the Certifying Official! If you are called to active duty, please bring a copy of your orders to the Registrar.

Anticipated change in place of training

Should you change your place of training it is necessary to complete a VA Form 22-1995 (veteran) or a VA form 22-5495 (dependant). FAILURE TO REPORT CHANGES is the primary cause for delays in the delivery of your educational checks and occurrences of overpayment.

GSW Website Search


Email Access

To login into email, please select from the following:

GSW Email (O365)    Manage Spam Quarantine (Employees)    Old Student Email (Gmail)   Email Help


Apply to GSW

Thank you for your interest in Georgia Southwestern. What would you like to apply for?

Undergraduate Admissions    Graduate Admissions    Check Admission Status


D2L Access

To login into D2L, please select GeorgiaView or GoView option

GeorgiaView    GoView


Site Login

You can use this portal to login to the GSW website.  This will allow you to make instant edits to your pages. If you do not have an account and are a GSW Faculty/Staff member please click here.

Please be sure to logout when you are done!


CanesNet Account

Please select a password reset process:

Legacy Student Reset Process   GSW Account Reset